Young Riders Clinic Announcement
May 20, 2017 – “Get Your Cross Country On”
with Ian Roberts at Dreamcrest Farm in Port Perry
This clinic will give riders a chance to get back into cross country
mode after a long winter of riding in an arena!
June 4, 2017 – “Tips to Improve Your Dressage Score”
with Jo Young at Wits End Farm in Mansfield
Riders will be judged by FEI accredited dressage judge Jo Young on the test of their choice. Feedback will be given on how to improve your dressage score. Riders will also have an opportunity to sit with Jo in the judges’ booth and watch a some dressage tests being ridden to get perspective from the judges viewpoint.
- Clinic cost: $75 for Young Rider program members; $125 for non-members.
- Clinics open to everyone; first priority given to OHTA Young Rider program members.
- Complete form on OHTA website and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send etransfers to email@example.com Password = yrclinics
- Mail cheques, made payable to “OHTA Young Riders”, to Roseanne Corbett at:
23 Deer Lane, RR#3 Everett, Ont. L0M 1J0
- Payments must be received prior to the clinic date
More clinic dates to be announced soon!